* Default simple view template to all the fields as a row.
* - $view: The view in use.
* - $fields: an array of $field objects. Each one contains:
* - $field->content: The output of the field.
* - $field->raw: The raw data for the field, if it exists. This is NOT output safe.
* - $field->class: The safe class id to use.
* - $field->handler: The Views field handler object controlling this field. Do not use
* var_export to dump this object, as it can't handle the recursion.
* - $field->inline: Whether or not the field should be inline.
* - $field->inline_html: either div or span based on the above flag.
* - $field->wrapper_prefix: A complete wrapper containing the inline_html to use.
* - $field->wrapper_suffix: The closing tag for the wrapper.
* - $field->separator: an optional separator that may appear before a field.
* - $field->label: The wrap label text to use.
* - $field->label_html: The full HTML of the label to use including
* configured element type.
* - $row: The raw result object from the query, with all data it fetched.
* @ingroup views_templates
December 13th, 2013
Utopia Image Completes Transition to Become the First fully integrated Customer Experience Management Agency